Grasping the Complexities of the Texas Medicaid 1115 Waiver
The business of healthcare is changing. Initiatives like the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and 1115 Waiver are dominating discussions of how best to deliver healthcare and provide a positive impact on population health by promoting provider performance, integrated care and lower cost.
On September 23 and 24, Tarrant County Hospital District, the anchor entity for Region 10, will host an informational symposium to help business, healthcare and governmental professionals grasp the complex nature of the 1115 Waiver.
A host of healthcare leaders and subject matter experts are scheduled to provide an in-depth view of the 1115 Waiver. Speakers include:
- Lisa Kirsch, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- David Salsberry, Executive Vice President and CFO, JPS Health Network
- Kevin Nolting, Kevin Nolting Consulting
- Allen Miller, President and CEO, COPE Health Solutions
- Mike Spivey, Spivey Health Law
- Leaders from provider organizations implementing DSRIP projects
If you have not registered, take advantage of this unique opportunity by reserving your seat today!